Universal Masking at Trinity College
Effective May 1st, 2020 Trinity College implemented universal masking on the College campus. This decision was based on recommendations of the CDC and the Illinois Department of Public Health.
Universal Masking remains in effect on our campus. The guidelines are listed below.
- Masks must be worn at all times while on campus. This includes in the classrooms, labs, computer labs, study rooms, restrooms, hallways, and all other areas of the college.
- Students, faculty, and staff will not be allowed on campus without a mask.
- Masks must cover the nose and mouth.
- Universal masking is in effect during all times, whether regular operating hours or after hours when accessing the facilities to study
- Masks may be removed when consuming meals, snacks, or beverages. Social distancing of at least six (6) feet is required when consuming meals or snacks and when gathering for breaks.
- Trinity College employees in individual offices may remove their masks when in their offices. Masks must be worn when anyone else enters the office or when the employee leaves their office. Employees with shared office spaces must wear a mask at all times.
- Students, faculty, and staff may use their own masks, which must adequately cover the mouth and nose, are securely attached to the face, and are professional in appearance.