Distinguished Leadership in Health Care
The Distinguished Leadership in Health Care Award is presented to an individual in recognition of his/her sustained leadership contributions to health care in the fields of nursing, radiography technology, respiratory care, and other health science fields. This award honors the individual's achievements in health care and service to the community. The award will be presented at the May Commencement Ceremony.
- Advances the practice of the discipline
- Participates in service-related activities on a local, national, and global level
- Serves in a leadership role
- Encourages and mentors others to pursue health care education
- Models the values of integrity and lifelong learning
Young Alumnus Award
The Trinity College Young Alumnus Award recognizes an individual who has graduated within the past ten years and has distinguished themselves from others by providing outstanding service, contributions to his/her chosen profession and has worked towards advancing the health of his/her community. This award recognizes the young alumnus for outstanding achievement in attaining his/her professional goals. This award will be presented at the annual Alumni Banquet.
- Encourages & Mentors other young professionals
- Active alumni member
- Serves as a role model for community & civic engagement
- Models the values of integrity & lifelong learning
Distinguished Alumnus Award
The Distinguished Alumnus Award is the highest honor bestowed upon a graduate of Trinity College of Nursing & Health Sciences. The award is given to an individual who is recognized for professional achievement, personal excellence, one who exemplifies the Trinity tradition of quality and service in his/her chosen health care field. This award will be presented at the annual Alumni Banquet.
- Graduate of Trinity College of Nursing & Health Sciences or predecessor school
- Noteworthy professional accomplishments
- Sustained contributions to the profession
- Outstanding commitment to professional organizations
- Participates in scholarly & civic engagement
- Role models the values of Trinity College of Nursing & Health Sciences