Vision, Mission, Values, and Outcomes
Trinity College of Nursing & Health Sciences will continue to be a dedicated partner in the preparation of health care professionals for an ever-changing global community.
Trinity College of Nursing & Health Sciences incorporates evidence-based teaching and learning strategies to develop professionals who promote the health and wellbeing of individuals, families, and communities.
Trinity College values the application of theoretical knowledge and the practice of compassionate care through:
- Best Practices: Trinity College is committed to the use of evidence in academics and practice.
- Caring: Trinity College fosters a culture of caring which reflects compassion and respect.
- Diversity and Inclusion: Trinity College embraces diversity and practices cultural appreciation.
- Integrity: Trinity College faculty, staff, administration, and students uphold professional codes and ethical standards in education and practice.
- Lifelong Learning: Trinity College models the importance of knowledge acquisition as an ongoing commitment to professional practice.
- Ability to integrate and synthesize knowledge
- Ability to apply quantitative and qualitative concepts
- Ability to access and utilize resources
- Ability to evaluate and contextualize information
- Ability to communicate effectively
- Ability to collaborate with multiple disciplines
- Ability to practice competently
- Ability to apply ethical and legal principles
- Ability to adapt to evolving situations
Caring for Self and Others
- Ability to respond to needs of self
- Ability to respond to needs of others
- Ability to provide culturally sensitive care
- Ability to engage in continuous learning