Mission & Vision
Trinity College of Nursing & Health Sciences is dedicated to preparing health care professionals for an ever-changing global community.
Trinity College of Nursing & Health Sciences incorporates innovative teaching and learning strategies in order to develop health care professionals who promote the health of individuals, families, and communities.
A Trinity education is values-driven, emphasizing clinical reasoning and the artful delivery of culturally competent care.
- Best Practices: Trinity College is committed to the use of best practices in academics and clinical care.
- Caring: Trinity College fosters a culture of caring which reflects compassion and respect.
- Diversity: Trinity College embraces diversity and promotes cultural congruence.
- Integrity: Trinity College faculty, staff, and students uphold professional codes and ethical standards in education and practice.
- Lifelong learning: Trinity College models the importance of knowledge acquisition as a commitment to professional practice.
Learning Domains/Related Competencies
- Ability to examine and explain phenomena
- Ability to construct and organize knowledge
- Ability to integrate and synthesize knowledge
- Ability to apply quantitative and qualitative concepts
- Ability to solve practical problems
- Ability to collaborate with multiple disciplines
- Ability to communicate effectively
- Ability to practice competently and skillfully in a changing health care environment
Culture Care Values
- Ability to preserve/maintain cultural identities
- Ability to accommodate/negotiate diverse life ways
- Ability to re-pattern/restructure health care delivery methods
- Ability to apply ethical and legal principles to health care