Course registration is managed through the Office of the Registrar. It is the student's responsibility to register for classes at the designated times. The individual student is responsible for satisfying the requirements of his/her selected program curriculum.
To register, students must follow these steps:
- Review your curriculum plan in the College Catalog to determine courses needed for registration.
- Contact your faculty advisor prior to registration to confirm accurate course selection and academic progress.
- Register online through the Student Portal, My Pulse Student Portal, for all Trinity College classes.
- To register for general education courses go to the General Education Options page for detailed instructions.
- Complete registration within the designated time-frame to avoid a late registration fee. See Academic Calendar for specific dates.
*Please note: students registering late for a course are still responsible for all coursework missed and penalties for non-attendance.