Trinity College

Registration Information

Course Registration

Course registration is managed through the Office of the Registrar. It is the student's responsibility to register for classes at the designated times. The individual student is responsible for satisfying the requirements of his/her selected program curriculum.

Registration Procedure

To register, students must follow these steps:

  1. Review your curriculum plan in the College Catalog to determine courses needed for registration.

  2. Contact your advisor prior to registration to confirm course selection and academic progress. 
  3. Check the number of credits needed for financial aid. If in question check with the Financial Aid Office.
  4. Register online through the Student Portal for all Trinity College classes.
  5. Meet with an assigned Trinity College faculty advisor to complete all necessary paperwork to register for general education classes through cooperating institutions.
  6. Complete registration within the designated timeframe or a late registration fee will be assessed.
Students registering late for a course are still responsible for all coursework missed and penalties for non-attendance.

Undergraduate/Graduate Catalog

To find out more information about Registration go to our Undergraduate/Graduate Catalog.

Degree Verification 

Trinity College of Nursing & Health Sciences has authorized the National Student Clearinghouse to provide enrollment and degree verifying.

The National Student Clearinghouse can be contacted at:
Mail: National Student Clearinghouse
2300 Dulles Station Boulevard, Suite 300
Herndon, VA 20171

Frequently Asked Questions 

How and when do students get grade reports?

Trinity College of Nursing & Health Sciences students view their academic record on My Pulse. Course information and grades are added at the end of each academic term. 

Can parents view students' grades?

At this time parents cannot view a student's grades. Students can print off their grade report and provide a copy to any party as necessary. 

Why is the student's permission required for release of academic information? 

The College is bound by the federal regulations of the Family Educational Rights and Privacy Act (FERPA). The College is not permitted to release information pertaining to a student's academic record without the express written permission of the student. 

Can parents talk to academic advisors about their students' progress or problems?

If you have questions, please call. However, advisors cannot talk about students' records unless they have given the Student Services Office written permission to share this data. Advisors can talk about how they assist students, College policies and procedures, and what resources are available. 

Who do I call if I want more information?

Please contact the Office of the Registrar, 2122 25th Ave, Rock Island IL 61201, or at (309) 779-7700.

How can I obtain verification of enrollment at the College for insurance purposes?

Verification letters are produced by the Office of the Registrar, upon the written request of the student. Release of Information Form

How can a student in class be contacted during an emergency situation?

Contact the office of Student Services (309) 779-7700.

Where can I get information about commencement?

Information about commencement will appear on our website six weeks prior to scheduled commencement exercises, which are held in May and August.